Investing in Nepalese stock market was never been this easy. Now you have decided to choose SANI Securities as your access to NEPSE let’s get started. We at SANI understand not everyone is born with knowledge about operating everything so we are creating this guide for getting started. We are trying to make it as simple as we can so if there is any problem you can contact us here.
In order to buy and sell stocks in NEPSE, you should have an account with a registered broker, Bank Account, Demat Account and connectips account.
Here is step by step guide for creating these accounts:-
- Subscribe to Online Banking from your bank.
- Create connectips account here.
- Create Account and fill in KYC with SANI (you can open both demat account and subscribe to mero share for the online transaction with the same form) here.
- After filling in the online form you will be notified about your login details via email.
- After receiving detail you can log in to the online trading platform here and start trading.